“This book—at long last— tackles the issues of what it means to deal
with a car and concise defense against the dreaded traffic enforcement agencies.”
DR. BRIAN BERLINER, LIFETIME NEW YORKER
THE NEW YORK CITY
PARKING SURVIVAL GUIDE
The Only Reference Guide that Helps Motorists Avoid and Fight Parking Tickets
Most parking tickets issued are unfair, unjustified or defective. The City issues as many parking tickets as possible and leaves it to you to figure it out! But if you don”t know how to fight tickets, you’ll just pay the fine.
We all want to avoid parking tickets because parking enforcement is on pace to break all previous records to ticket issuance and fines.
One parking ticket can be from $65 to $115; or purchase this book for less than $25. You decide: Pay or fight back!
In a clear, concise, easy-to-understand manner, you will learn:
- What violation types you’re most likely to receive
- Know what days you are most likely to receive a parking ticket
- How to park legally at broken muni-meters or on streets with missing signs or defaced regulation signs
- Know how to park legally alongside a fire hydrant; in a No Parking or Standing Zone or Bus Stop
- What to do if you’re towed, and how to get a Field Release before your vehicle is towed
- Alternate Side Parking Rules vs. Street Cleaning Regulations
- Special rules for commercial vehicles, handicap plates, and doctors
- How to present your parking ticket defense for a missing or defaced sign
- How to examine a parking ticket with the exclusive Parking Pal Top 10 Ticket Defects to win an automatic dismissal of a defective parking ticket
About Parking Pal
For over 27 years, author and speaker Louis Camporeale–The Parking Pal— has been helping New Yorkers fight parking tickets and has been featured in all TV, radio and newspapers in New York. The new edition of The New York City Parking Survival guide is now available. Prices subject to change without notice.